Am I free of Covid-19 currently?
Covid-19 PCR Swab Test
- By appointment only
- Short clinic visit (around 15 minutes in total)
- You will be asked to fill out a short patient record card (your contact details and basic medical information)
- One of our medical staff will see you. To obtain the necessary test sample, an extra-long cotton bud will be first rubbed against the sides of your throat and then inserted for a few moments high up in each nostril.
- You must meet the criteria laid out below and be prepared to accept all the following terms and conditions before booking in for this test.
Criteria – you must:
- not be currently unwell
- not have Covid-19 currently
- not suspect you might have Covid-19 currently or in the past 10 days
- not have been in contact with a case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- be compliant with Irish Government advice for travellers who have entered Ireland in the past 14 days; you should be restricting your movements and not coming to see us unless you are exempted from doing so (exemptions are defined here) - we can however see those who have arrived into Ireland less than 14 days ago but who need to leave Ireland imminently and in order to do so, are obliged to have a negative PCR test done prior to being allowed to board their flight out of Ireland.
Terms & Conditions
Full terms and conditions are here. It is very important you read these prior to booking in.
To book an appointment
Once you have read and understood the terms and conditions above, click here to book an appointment online.